Thursday, July 23, 2009

Literally Sexy

We love the sexy librarian look! We also love pink and grey. What could be better than some awesome items from Etsy in pink and grey that make us think of looking good in the library? Nothing, really!
(just click on the pictures to see the item on Etsy)



I adore this illustration.



I always picture a librarian with her hair up. For that you'll need a pretty hairpin like this one




These shoes are to die for and any sexy librarian would be proud to own them!




The perfect librarian skirt.




Read! I think this pendant really says it all.




A cozy spot to read with a cute pink chair. I really like this print!




I love these, but as you can see from my shop, I'm a sucker for cat eye frames.



I NEED these!




Of course, you'll need a great book. If it happens to match your outfit? Even better!



I love these glasses cases! So cute.

Girls that spend much time in the library know its good to have a cute cardigan.




Every cardigan needs a cute birdie pin...or two.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous blog and post! thank you so much for featuring my nerd lemonade illustration!

    http://blueberryshoes.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my cute birdie pin! :)
    and also for informing me! that's very kind!

    Love,
    Brenda
    http://fleuravenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete