Monday, August 10, 2009

Austin Is Awesome




...And hot. Some days its so hot that all I can stand to do is stay inside and be crafty! There are tons of awesome Esty people in Austin and I thought it might be fun to show off just a sampling of nifty stuff made right here in ATX.




The food in Austin rocks. Great Mexican food can be found everywhere. A tex-mex meal isn't complete without the avocado(...mmm guac) and this awesome painting makes my tummy grumble!





I'm a sucker for anything with a cute birdie on it. This adorable bird ring is made right here where I live. Yay!






Austin is sort of famous for the millions of bats that live under the South Congress Bridge and fill the summer evening sky. This necklace makes me think of that. And hey, it was made in Austin!






This adorable card would be perfect to send to a friend in Austin or if you live here...Perfect to invite someone for a visit. Perfect and Austin made, of course!




Ok, I'm cranking the A/C up and getting back to my crafts! Stay weird :)

No comments:

Post a Comment